Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Update/It's been a long time!

Holy cow! I can't believe the last time I wrote here was in July 2013! For the longest time, I wouldn't allow myself to write here until the writing I was *supposed* to be doing (for work) was done. Since things never slowed down, I never blogged. However, I'm recommitting, mainly for myself, but also in the hopes that these posts might be helpful or interesting to someone else. (I also don't want this blog to join the graveyard of previous blogs I've started...) 
My sweet husband says he probably won't write here anymore. By the way, he didn't really stick with his experiment, once it was over, although he was very succesful and enjoyed it. So, more to blog about, such as how to raise a vegetarian?/vegan? child when one parent still eats meat, for instance! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment